Dec 13, 2018
What separates the people that are always getting stuck in life from the people that are consistently breaking through ceilings and living the life they've always wanted?
Nov 29, 2018
We cannot keep judging ouselves. Not only does it hurt us, but the people around us suffer too. It's time to be proud of who you are and what you've done; successes as well as failures.
Nov 8, 2018
Dave and Josh are two multi-millionaires in their mid 30's. Here's an exclusive look at the way their partnership has aided in their wealth building, and how they have stuck together when other partnerships fail.
Nov 1, 2018
It's an extremely painful mistake that almost everyone makes. Figure out how to avoid it all together!
August 22nd 2018
Everything in business and life is better with a BERGflow Mug!
Don't believe us? Try it for yourself. Get your own FREE BERGflow mug. Contact us and ask for one; we'll ship it right to you.
October 25, 2018
Last week, we went to Arizona to attend a conference with digital marketing genius, Russell Brunson.
These are the top 7 points that business owner needs to know!
October 18, 2018
It's not always as sexy as they tell you it is.
Check out this behind-the-scenes look at what it actually looks like to build a powerful business.
October 11, 2018
What do you get when you combine 14 Bad Ass entrepreneurs, a whole lot of adventure, and one of the most powerfull trainings in high performance team building ever created?
A powerful event that shifts lives!
The BERGflow team took a trip to Austin, TX to mastermind on digital marketing with a group of high successful entrepreneurs. Watch Dirk van Reenen explain the plans for BERGflow and BERGflow Digital and how excited we are for this opportunity!
October 2, 2018
The sad truth is, you may have no awareness around what's actually keeping you from living the life you want. It's easy to see in other and almost impossible to see within ourselves. Watch to see an expample of a limiting belief and how it can rob you from your best life!
Our founder Dirk recently went to Austin to provide his nephew the opportunity of a lifetime to experience a 2 day life changing event with billionaire Gary Keller. Watch this short video on the importance of investing In today's youth. If you are interested in this amazing event checkout the Keller Williams Kids Care link in the comments!
September 16, 2018
May 10, 2018
What happens when everything begins to go wrong and it's all on the line? We take a dive into the incredible mental strength and self-talk of the G.O.A.T. Tom Brady in the game that will be talked about for decades!
On this Episode of 3 Minute Mind, we are diving in to the topic of Self-talk. Watch the video to find out how Tom Brady and his mental strength and high level of powerful self-talk won him a seeming impossible-to-win Superbowl!
Do you know you have the same ability?
There is no difference between you and Tom Brady except you believe you can't do something. He doesn't. His Self-talk is so powerful, and his assurance in his own ability is so solid, that he can defy odds.
Do you want that kind of power? To truly be held back by NOTHING?
It starts in your mind. You have full control over it.
It's like lifting weights... you need to train your mind and exercise the mind muscle.
When you catch yourself limiting yourself, saying something like "I can't do that" or "I don't know how" or "I'm not a good enough leader", take note! Awareness is the key to making any change. You can't strengthen a muscle if you don't know what weight to lift!
As you start to notice your Self-talk... re-write it. Even if you don't believe it at first, you will begin to. Your mind will strengthen. You won't doubt yourself as much. Your life will open up to endless possibilities... like becoming the best Quarterback (or Business Owner) of all time and doing things that seem impossible and have never been done before.
You create your own future by visualizing the best outcome... and the only way to do that is to tell yourself it's possible, and truly believe it! Now get to work... strengthen that muscle!
Ready, set... Hut Hut!
We won't let you down.
May 10, 2018
You may be thinking... how do I know? Dirk explains in this episode how you can tell if you are on autopilot or not. The main way you can tell is that you live day in and day out in a perpetual mode of busyness-- getting from one thing to another, going to sleep, and living tomorrow the same way. It's an epidemic and the only way to a fulfilling life is to become purposeful.
Here are 10 Ways to Trade Autopilot for Intention and Change it Up!
1. DO NOT PICK UP YOUR PHONE when you first wake up! What you see, hear, and think when you first wake up sets the tone for the rest of your day!
2. Do not snooze! The minute you snooze, you succumb to comfort. Autopilot is one way of your brain keeping you safe and comfortable too. Stop! Wake up, even if you don't want to right away, and get moving. It won't be too long before you forget how comfy your bed was...promise.
3. Have a vision board and look at it daily. This is a chance for you to remind yourself daily what really matters to you. As new things come into your view or you change your mind, change your vision board. It's fluid to what would make you light up!
4. Engage in conversations with people at work (not stealing their productivity, of course), your cashiers, your children, your friends, complete strangers. Do this without looking at your cell phone with no agenda. Stay in curiosity. Slow down. Enjoy getting to know that person.
5. Pick a different route to and from work. The best thing to break autopilot is a pattern interrupt! It will keep you aware, alert, and engaged in your day.
6. Decide on your "One Thing" for the day. This means you know what you absolutely have to so to move your business forward that day. This will keep you out of the whirlwind of your business and know you are driving growth and a bigger life! PS- You can do this for all areas of your life too!
7. Do not read emails before a set time each day. This piggybacks on #6 and gives you a "bunker" to actually get your One Thing done! Once you've done the most important thing, read emails and start your "maintenance" work.
8. Do something each day that truly fulfills you. Is it a game of basketball after work? Is it taking an hour to read every day? Is it sipping your morning coffee watching the sunrise? Is it doing a devotional? Whatever it is, don't miss it, no matter how busy you get. Life will move on, but don't take a single day for granted!
9. Focus externally instead of internally. What this means is you start practicing looking around you wherever you are and evaluate your potential impact. Who can you ask if you can help? This will give you the opportunity to slow down and notice your environment.
10. Meditate. Simply, get quiet. Our brains are humming all day long. Starting your morning or ending your day in quiet will help your brain unload, and it will re-center you and keep you on track toward what's ultimately important to you. You may just have an epiphany, get clarity, or learn something about yourself along the way.